Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ultimate Documentation


After much eager anticipation, we got our wedding photos back!  Unfortunately I made the mistake of looking at them for the first time while I was at school.  My eyes were welling up and I kind of had the “super happy” form of an emotional breakdown.  (This might have been normal in the HFAC, but it’s kind of unacceptable in the TNRB.)  Oh well—only the kid next to me took any notice, and he was working on the Warren Case and therefore had plenty of his own reasons to be in tears.  It is weird yet awesome to have the best day of your life documented so beautifully.  Here are some of my favorites:









2 comments:

  1. You may want to explain what that big white building is in the background. For Colin's sake.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!