Scott volunteered to write the blog post this week. You will not be reading that post. Sorry.
Today, I will relate the random things we enjoyed throughout the week:
1. Dining with the Dean. BYU TV's latest reality TV show. This is basically The Iron Chef meets The Real World. Genius.
2. The sconces are up in our bedroom! We ordered these about 2 months ago and finally took ten minutes to put them up. They look best when the candles are lit. Ignore the random stuff barely hanging onto Scott's nightstand. :P
3. Scott is investigating law school these days, so we watched The Rainmaker. The movie was good but not too motivational for those considering the law profession.
4. We've officially ruled out "Justice" as one of our future children's names. (I had to make some serious compromises in order to establish this.)
5. The other children (which are not on the way, by the way) have names...and better be fraternal twins, or this is not going to work out the way I would like.
6. I discovered malts. And how to prepare English muffins. Now we eat malts weekly and English muffins every morning. After years without these items, I have a lot of catch up to do.
7. We went to the temple, and it was closed. So, we enjoyed a long walk around the temple grounds.
8. We studied together. Here's how that went:
Scott, listening to Kelly Clarkson: "I could study listening to this."
*begins dancing with excessive head and shoulder movements*
Christie: "I can't study to you listening to this."
9. Our nightly scripture study and bedtime rituals have evolved nicely. We "popcorn" read and try to catch each other when we least expect it. This usually leads to one of us pretending not to pay attention, only to triumph in the end. Then after prayers, Scott usually throws/rolls/boosts me 3 feet into our bed in the most cumbersome way possible. I hope he can keep that up when he's 60 because I enjoy it.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.


how do you prepare an english muffin?
ReplyDeleteVery carefully. As I just found out.
ReplyDelete