Cons:
- It is hard to keep McKay from turning out the lights in the Primary Room.
- I will have to listen to McKay talk about "poop" and watch him take his socks off each week.
- Our class is in an old nursery room, so I must keep the kids from playing with the toys directly in front of them. (Poor planning on behalf of someone else.)
- This could be the most effective form of birth control. No baby-hungriness for me.
- Candice & William (two of the sunbeams) claim they "love each other." It is hilarious and adorable.
- The rewards of teaching about being able to "taste" and "smell." ...Maybe this is a con, I'm not sure.
- A million awesome quotes. Like this: "Who knows what this song is about?" "Football!" "Umm...nope, Praise to the Man is about Joseph Smith."
I'm sure there will be more to come about these kids next week. In other news, I survived the first week of school (it's the last year for me!). So far, the content has been easy; but I'm not used to doing anything due to my awesome summer, so it's an adjustment. Also, I don't know if I've mentioned that I'm the President of the Women in Business Club at BYU. Anyway, that has been keeping me quite busy also. I'm putting together club displays for recruiting events and holding a lot of meetings to get things moving. If you want to check out the club, you can visit the blog: MUWIB Blog Shameless advertising, yes.
Enough about me--Scott needs an update. He's had a lot of work to do lately. New bids to finish with strict deadlines. And required Rodizio Grill lunch meetings. (Ha.) Also, he was in heaven with the football game yesterday. BYU won, thank goodness. He's also working on his new website idea and spending a whole lot of time with me.
Here goes another week!


No comments:
Post a Comment