Monday, May 2, 2016

3 Day Weekend

This weekend we went to a wedding reception in Logan which was a grand excuse to take a 3-day weekend because Logan is just...too far away obviously.  I didn't even mix up the invitation date this time!

Unfortunately almost all of the photos we took were weird in some way or another but a few turned out (ok maybe just the one of the tulips...) and a few made me laugh out loud, so I'll have to include them anyway.





We ate some amazing freshly made sweet potato ravioli, which was made from PURPLE sweet potatoes no less.  I have a less than awesome relationship with food these days, but this took me back to the normal days of wanting to eat food and then enjoying it.  


We also stayed at a fancy hotel complete with this sword as part of the decor, which Scott felt the need to hold in front of my neck for a photo...?  Haha I don't even know, but this plus my over sized stomach makes me laugh every time I see it.  Awkward family photos...


I think the bar for my Mother's Day breakfast is set unfortunately high for Scott...  


And that is basically all there is to say about this entire trip...  Haha we did have a lot of fun, but we also slept for an extreme amount of time because we're always tired these days.  Sometimes you have to take time off of work to sleep??  There is some truth to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!