Saturday was full of such pretty things. That's what happens when you buy yourself some flowers and expensive fruits and then you spend the day perfectly charring stuff on the grill. Apparently grill marks and flowers are equally beautiful in my mind.
Saturday was also a day for some firsts.
- I took a real live nap. During the day. I still find it weird people do this regularly but I guess it's pretty great once a year.
- I also entered a photo contest. No I don't even think I take especially good photos. In my mind I just assume they'll give every entrant a prize. (What is this, church?) Anyway, maybe no one else will enter....just like that time Scott and I assumed we'd win every guitar at Best in Music.
- I did a new maximum amount of pull ups and I'm sure no one is tired of hearing me brag about that right? Ok great.
- We bought a ladder.
- We tried Scoopology. Unfortunately Baskin Robbins can't be dethroned in the Foley household. If you don't offer Scott a World Class Chocolate and me a Bananas Foster flavor, you will not prevail.

Baskin Robbins . . . absolutely. Peanut Butter and Chocolate is my fave, but since Dan and I are both off sugar, we are grateful for their sugar free options. Sometimes I still ask for a sample of the PBC, though!
ReplyDeleteDid you know that this is their anniversary year, so they are doing a sale every 31st of the month all year? May 31 is a Sunday, but July, August, October, and December will find us back again, for sure. $1.31/scoop!!
Yes! We went on March 31 and it was packed. We definitely treasure the coupons we get in the mail too. Haha we can't resist. :)
ReplyDelete