Anyway, so now the internet tells me I need to figure out what we should wear. It can't be "matchy," but it must be coordinated with the perfect accent colors and suddenly I'm no longer sure if we're talking about dressing people or couches. Oh and by the way, it's way easier to follow these outfit rules if you have a family of 9 people to dress. It's not like I can wear the neutral, the accent, the pattern, and the pop all at once. Maybe we can bring some...smartly dressed stuffed animals?
Oh, and as I'm writing this, Scott made the comment,"I wonder what I'm going to wear." It's sweet that he thinks this will be any of his concern. The rules don't allow for wondering.
I realized one key element to all of this is the location. I talked to the photographer and she said to plan on greenery and barnwood. Phew, that sounds easy. Wait, what goes with barnwood? (Barns? The stuffed animals?) The stress of all this is rather exciting. Will we look great or not? The excitement, the intrigue, the adrenaline! Maybe most people don't get adrenaline from photo shoots, but I'm remembering every year of school pictures when the teacher would hold yours up for all to see, and I almost died every time. You just never know what could've happened.* Speaking of which, who remembers the rubber chicken guy at Shelley Elementary? What a career.
And now, a trip down memory lane with some professional photos of the past. These are definitely filtered to avoid all four of our buck teeth. (Not enough time has passed.)
*Exhibit A here.



No comments:
Post a Comment