Saturday, May 3, 2014

Brigham City

Long long ago when we moved to NSL, one of the first things we thought about doing was driving up to Brigham City for a temple trip. Not only once, but two times we woke up on Saturday morning and decided without any premeditated plans to go ahead and drive up there "sometime this afternoon."  Both times we were met by gigantic blizzards within 5 minutes of being on the road and we turned around.

After a few months passed and the risk of insta-blizzard died down, we once again decided to plan this trip.  This time, we also thought about checking the temple schedule.  Well it turns out there are barely any temple sessions at this small-town temple, and you have to have an appointment to do anything there, and some of the sessions fill up.  Thank heaven for those blizzards is all I have to say.

Anyway today we actually made it there, and it was a fun day trip.





While we were there we also ate at the apparently-famous Maddox Restaurant.  I'll be dreaming about those rolls and raspberry honey butter for the rest of eternity probably.  Or at least until we eat our homemade ice cream tonight...  We move on pretty quickly.

1 comment:

  1. That's where I'm from! I'm glad you made it up and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!