Sunday, May 18, 2014

Extreme Couponing

I am not known for being much of a bargain hunter.  Lately, however, I've been watching some Extreme Couponing during my workouts, and now I'm wishing I could just never pay for things ever again.  This weekend we happened to come across a lot of cheap/free things, so here is our first episode of Extreme Barely Couponing.

First, we went on the best free date out there.



Next was the neighborhood yard sale.  Everyone does sales on the same day here, so you just drive around and scope out all the sales at once.  We came away from this endeavor with some weights, push-up bars, a giant piece of wall art, a box for the hose, and car jacks. 

Then we redeemed our free Dominos pizza with a coupon I got in the mail.


$0.00. :)


Then we went to Smith's to redeem another free thing, this time venturing into some snacks we've never heard of before.


 Time for a quick review of these:  We thought they might be croutons, but they are in fact in the "cracker" category.  Despite the deceptive name, they are not twisted in any way.  After a bit of package reading I came to find that these are actually called Twistos because they are a "twist" on your normal snacking.  Right...

We concluded our Saturday at Lowes picking up the final pieces of the garden (with a $10 off coupon).  I can't wait for these things to grow some free produce. :)


Oh and I should probably mention we also dropped over $100 at Target for stuff we don't actually need...Stay tuned for the next episode of our awesome deals. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!