Sorry this post contains so many plant photos. You know me.
Today's a little landmark in my list of hobbies. I finished the p90x program! 13 weeks. 13 pounds dropped this time around. 13 million other reasons why I'm a lover of all things Tony Horton. I'm ready to start another round on Monday!
Spring is starting to get beautiful in the neighborhood.
We're
just about there with our year supply of food storage (more stuff not pictured of course). We also decided that we're never moving again
until after the end of the world when we've eaten all this. And
at that point, I may need those capris from 2005 again, so I guess
they're staying in the closet.
The garden is growing!
I'm still thinking about meal planning every second of my life. It's a disease I tell you, and Pinterest is only an enabler. Does everyone need to know what they're having for dinner next November? Ok, good, just checking. Anyway we've been eating some pretty delicious things lately. However, despite all the OCD planning, sometimes you still forget crucial ingredients like butter in your muffins. They don't turn out so well when you do that, in case you're wondering.
| These are probably the worst looking things I've ever made, and yet they tasted pretty good. So who needs butter!? |

No comments:
Post a Comment