Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm So Excited


Last week in Sunbeams I only had 4 of my little munchkins, and we made it through 45 minutes before they started asking me to stop teaching the lesson.  This is progress, folks!  Anyway, I taught the Plan of Salvation using awesome little spirit/body/earth/kingdom cutouts.  The best part, however, was the sticky tack.  The kids went crazy over that stuff. 

All they wanted to do was tack stuff to the board, and then take it off, and then re-tack it.  (How did I not know about this teaching tactic before?)  When we had to put the tack away, the kids got upset.  So, I told them they could tack their drawings on the wall at the end of class.  One girl stood up threw her fists in the air and said, “I’m so excited!” 

Wow, if only I could be that motivated by sticky tack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!