Lady Ives is now a 4 month chunk of sugar and spice. No, she doesn't sleep well; and yes, she's still difficult to take care of but I think I'm somewhat recognizing these symptoms for what they actually are and it is called, "reality." Haha. (And no, I don't need anyone telling me that some other baby was way harder on some other mother because that has never been helpful to anyone, ...ever.)
These days Ivy enjoys smiling at her toys or me or Scott. She is the wiggliest person I have ever known and doesn't even like to hold still while she eats or sleeps.
She is pretty strong and loves to stand or sit up. Even when we lay her on her back she attempts to do ab ripper x in order to sit up. She will sit up at all costs! She also has her hands clenched into fists at all times and heaven help the person trying to un-clench them. We like to imagine that she is constantly furious because it makes us laugh but...maybe it is true, which is less funny.
As of late, Ivy's top-of-head hair is returning which means this is no longer her doppleganger:
She's now in the 30th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height which means I can "sleep" at night knowing we are doing one thing right.
We love this little lady.
Month 3 Video:
Month 4 Video:


No comments:
Post a Comment