I came across a book I got in kindergarten in my office today, and I remembered something awesome.
It was picture day. Grandma had me wear a dress, since that's a normal thing to do for little girls I guess. I did not really like my dress, but I wore it. As I was sitting in the chair getting the picture taken, some man was trying to get me to smile. I was already not thrilled about this experience and then he tried to say something silly about how my dress had blue spaghetti on it. What a mistake.
This is the picture, permanently located inside the book.
I got retakes.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Chuck. this made my day. Bless you and your blue spaghetti dress.
ReplyDelete