I can't really tell you the last time I thought much about the Jazz...but I'm guessing it was around 1998. Those were the days, and even my eight-year-old self knew it. But anyway, Scott and I have been talking about going to a Jazz game for a while now (because we live in Salt Lake! And we have no parental responsibilities! And we shouldn't be spending every evening reading books in bed!). So we waited and waited until someone offered us great tickets for free and then we went.
There is so much potential for fun at a Jazz game. The Jazz just might upset the other team against all odds! The blimp might drop prizes on us! The kiss cam could allow us to kiss in public!
Unfortunately for everyone involved, the Jazz lost, the blimp was floating around with no prizes attached, and the kiss cam didn't happen until we were walking up the steps to leave the arena. This was a really fun night anyway though.
And now, some photos of the event...
Scott and I, being the exercise junkies we are, were really excited to see what kind of hamstring stretches these guys do. Also, I was happy to see that I caught an almost fist-bump in this photo as well. Photography doesn't get much better than this, folks.
Here we are, just waiting for that kiss cam.
You haven't lived til you've heard Afterglow sing the Canadian national anthem. I know my mom is suuuper jealous right now. Hah. Long story, everybody.
At first I was disappointed that my picture was caught between filming transitions, but looking at it now, I'm thinking this couldn't have gone better. Afterglow AND the Canadian flag...superimposed on each other?! Perfect timing, my friends.

You two are so cute!
ReplyDeleteAfterglow AND Canada . . . that IS exciting!