Thursday, November 27, 2014

I passed



You're looking at the newest EA!  Which explains the lack of posting that's been going on around these parts.  (That and my laptop is breathing in its last breaths.  But hey, how's that for good time-management?  I can't waste time online if I can't get online.)

Anyway I'm excited to be done with these tests and now I can say hellllllo to a bonus!  Somehow I feel like I really earned this (as opposed to my regular salary?  Not sure how this pans out in my brain).  Anyway, hooray for finishing.  I am not sure how I did this year after year in school for no compensation.  Haha.

Here are some things I will not miss about the EA exams.

1. Getting take-out twice from the same restaurant within 4 days because there is no time for dinner making.  Gross.
2. The accumulated adjustments account.  Also gross.
3. Waking up at 5 or 6 AM at random because my brain will not turn off (Oh wait, somehow this is still happening...why am I writing a blog post at 6 AM on Thanksgiving, whhhhhy?).
4. The Prometric testing center.  Nope, I didn't write test answers on my ankles any of the 3 times I came in.
5. Working overtime at work and then quitting for the evening so I can then start studying.  It has been a long couple weeks for this last exam!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Despite the majority of this post, I am grateful for opportunities to keep learning (and grateful for my awesome awesome company for funding this endeavor).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!