Saturday, March 29, 2014

Triumph

Today is a day that will live on in Foley family history.

Drumroll, please.

I can do pull-ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been working out like a maniac this year, and I'm so excited to finally be able to do something I haven't been able to do since the 5th grade (and I could only do them then because our gym teacher made us do pull-ups in front of the entire class and I had pure nervous adrenaline coursing through my veins).

Since no one was home to share this victory, I was literally prancing through the house dancing and cheering for myself.  I'm still not even sure how many I can do in a row yet because I wore myself out celebrating.  Haha.

So anyway, now onto bigger and better things.  Like watching Frozen (yes we're the last people on earth to see this movie), eating mini vanilla wafers, and praying that Michigan State wins tomorrow.


Oh, and I have three trees in my backyard with these all over them.  Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!