Remember how Scott thinks the world is ending so this is the emergency preparedness year for us? It's actually going pretty well. Amidst our research, we have come across a few funny things that I wish to share with you.
First, we started watching a few gardening shows, since we're attempting to garden this summer. During one particular show, we came across this image:
Did anyone else look away when they saw this? Hahaha, sorry to show you a pumpkin that looks like a bottom. We have been laughing about this for weeks.
Second, be wary when googling stuff. I would suggest that you never google, "Can I freeze my eggs?" You will come across some very strange websites if you do. I'll save you the trouble and tell you, yes, you can freeze eggs if you scramble them up and add some salt. We're talking chicken eggs, just to be clear.
Finally, don't believe everything you read. I read somewhere that buying yeast in bulk was a better deal (which it is), but you don't have to buy it online. I paid $12 bucks to ship myself a pound of yeast from King Arthur flour, and then a few weeks later I found the same exact package in the bulk section at Winco for about $3. For the love.
In other news, the daffodils are coming. Eeeeeeee.
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment