Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Can Be a Friend

The following sunbeam conversation happened during the "I can be a friend" lesson.

***

Me: "Do you guys know who my best friend is?"

Kids: "Umm, us?"

Me: "No, it's Brother Foley."

Kids: "Huh?/What?/Weird." (They still think Brother Foley is my dad.)

Rhyor: "Brother Foley is my very very very very best friend."

Rest of Sunbeams: "Brother Foley is my best friend too."  (They think they are hilarious.)

Me: "Ok, when Brother Foley comes to pick me up, I'm going to tell him that you guys are his best friends."  (Big threat.)

Elizabeth: (looking panicked)  "Brother Foley is not my best friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!