Sunday, September 9, 2012

Football vs. Crafting

Things got ultra domestic at our house this weekend.  I made a wreath.  It doesn't get more homemaker than that.  I took like 35 pictures of the wreath because I really am proud of it. I'll only make you look at one.


 Ok, two.


I would crop this picture, but I'm afraid of what I look like up close on a Saturday filled with house work.

So, as you can see, I've been busy with a new crafting hobby.  Now let me tell you why this hobby of mine even exists: BYU football season has begun.  I've only cried due to lack of constant attention whined because of it like once so far.  (In other words, this crafting thing will be good for everyone involved.*)

Scott likes to talk football a lot, so this week I decided to try to talk about my new crafting hobbies as much as he talks about football.  It was hard.  There's only so much you can say about a wreath.  Soon I'll add more projects to my 2012 crafting season, and then I think I'll have more to discuss. 

*mainly Scott

2 comments:

  1. Christie I love your blog posts so much, they are hilarious. We miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make Racheal read this! We can relate :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!