Sunday, August 19, 2012

Barely Made It

I sometimes try to start a post with a winner sentence in mind.  Unfortunately many of the one-liners I think up in my head don't work for full posts because I can't think of anything beyond that one sentence.

So, here are some random thoughts I've had that almost didn't make it onto the blog:

***

"There are two things I never thought I'd do.  (1) Wear skinny jeans and (2) Part my hair in the middle.  Oddly enough I am doing both right now, and I think I look pretty cool."

"If only I had a dollar for every time someone told me I looked like a little kid."

"Before I married Scott and started eating spicy things, I thought toothpaste was spicy."

"So far we have somehow burned two things in our dishwasher.  The wooden spoon that fell on the heating coil made our entire house smell like bacon, and the plastic spoon that fell smelled of raw salmon..." (I should have known that would NEVER be its own post.)

"We've been really busy lately.  Those 2 hours per day of mandatory snuggling have really been taking their toll."

"It may be wrong, but I fully support implementing more confusing tax laws, because for me, that equals job security."

"You know you are getting old and boring when you think buying mulch is fun."

"I looked at Scott's recent Amazon viewings and saw that he'd been looking at books on how to improve one's memory.  I asked him about it, and he said he doesn't remember looking at it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!