Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Weekend at the Foley's


Scott wears his bear shirt every morning and night. This photo was taken right before attempting to set a new puzzle record.
Happy Graduation to Me.

A Glimpse of our Neighbor's Yard...
I weed-whacked for the first time ever.  My arm is still really sore.

Chipping paint off the house is a loooong process.  Results photos to come next year.

Our first cherries arrived.  We have about six growing, and we split each one in half to share.

I found a giant snakeskin in our backyard.  Yes, I'm wearing protective goggles while holding it.

I'm trying to figure out how people make boots out of these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!