Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daybook 6/13

We are working: at our jobs, in our yard, on our house, on our cars, and (so it seems) on everything else we come into daily contact with


:)
We are planning: a mini trip to the cabin later this summer, dentist appointments (hooray dental insurance), on letting our bananas get old so we can make banana bread...again

Alpine, Wyoming 2010
We are disappointed: that we spent an hour watching Love in the Wild, that the wind storm last week probably killed our petunias the day after we planted them

Before disaster struck.
We are waiting: for Scott's passport to arrive, for my two week absence from work, for our one-year anniversary :)

We are thinking about: Kansas's Chickadee Wildlife Fund, Sutton Foster, business, the playoffs

We are thankful for: new opportunities to serve for Scott, fun dates, those precious hours at home in the evenings, Sonic's 1/2 off malts after 8 o'clock deal, my new "business" phone, goal-setting

Yes, I'm aware my legs have never seen the sun.

We are hoping: I will be able to do a pull-up soon (Tony Perkis and I are getting into shape this summer)

2 comments:

  1. The key to a pullup is to have the larger, stronger network of muscles on the back do as much of the work as possible. Picture trying to keep your elbows stationary in the air, like hinges around which the door of your body swings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I think I need running start and possibly a trampoline, but eventually I will be the hinge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!