Tuesday, March 6, 2012

After Graduation...


Big news from the Foley household: I finally accepted a job offer!  I’ll be working as a tax analyst for Tax Hawk, which is a tax software company located in Provo.  A lot of thought and consideration went into this choice, and I am thrilled to work there.  Goodbye school.  It’s been fun.

Lately we’ve been discussing what we’re going to do, now that I’m bringing in a little more bacon.  Here are the best things we came up with:

    1.       We can save up for an awesome vacation (any location suggestions?)
    2.       Maybe we can turn our heater up a degree or two at night (Bring on 65!)
    3.       We could buy steak or maybe even Oreos (Those items are usually too expensive to make it onto my grocery list.)
    4.       We could crank up the house payment
    5.       We could replace my fender
    6.       We could request payment in one-dollar bills and use one of the rooms in the basement to swim in them
    7.       We could put blinds in our kitchen (As much as I enjoy looking at our lush backyard…)
    8.       We can get as many cavities as we want
    9.       We could become Sharks on Shark Tank! (You know, just in case someone comes in asking for thirty bucks)

Most likely, the bank will just be able to give out more loans now that I’m joining the workforce.  Oh well, it’s fun to dream right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!