Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Happy Birthday to me. :)

We eat breakfast at the Marriott on Christmas Eve every year.



The family nativity...

Still not sure who Sean was supposed to be.

Everyone fights over who gets to shoot Samuel the Lamanite.

We are really into this game, which we got for Christmas.  We even have the dragon/princess expansion pack.  I realize this sounds like Dungeons & Dragons, but I'm just going to assume they are very different.

Our game of Monopoly got pretty intense.  Don't be alarmed by Scott (my brother).  He is harmless.

Bek didn't win...
Scott didn't win either.  In this game he was known as "George Bailey" and I was "Old Man Potter."  Unfortunately his friends never came to bail him out and I won, seated in my wheel-chair throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!