Thursday, December 1, 2011

Health, Happiness, & Dirty Money


I’ve been planning a friend’s bridal shower over the past while.  It was the first get-together at my house involving more than about 5 people, so it was a pretty big deal.  I mainly took pictures of the food, which is kind of lame.  Oh well.  Check it out!











The party was fun.  So fun that I didn't even need to take Scott up on his offer to be the "male dancer" at the party.  Phew.

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking food! I recognize most of these people too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, me and Brock didn't get our invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael^3, we wondered why the real male dancers didn't show up...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!