Sunday, September 29, 2019

Ivy Starts Preschool

Our 3-year-old started preschool at the beginning of the month and she's been rocking it.



We weren't sure how she'd handle it, but she didn't put up much of a fuss at all.  We role-played going to preschool the night before, and I'm pretty sure she was more nervous during that.  Haha.

The first few days I'm not sure how comfortable she was.  I asked her if she played during recess, and she said she just watched.  One night during her prayers she prayed that she could go on the playground, which was simultaneously sweet and heartbreaking.  She just doesn't know how to play amid other crazy toddlers (I don't blame her--most other kids are insane).  But luckily her prayers were answered and she's been playing on the playground and swings ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!