Sunday, June 23, 2019

Father's Day


We had a sweet Father's Day this year, although Scott says Father's Day is more like Father's Hour and a Half.  Hahaha. 

We got to skip all the typical bishopric meetings, but unfortunately for Scott that just meant he had an extra 2 hours of playing chase with Ivy...  Happy...Father's Day.  :)

This year we did some strawberry cream cheese sweet rolls for breakfast and presented Scott with a Youtube video interview with Ivy and a couple shirts.  It doesn't sound that great all written out in one sentence, but this did involve several weeks of planning ahead! 

Scott is the best dad.  I know all wives say that, but you can find Scott on any given day racing Ivy at least 10 times and also playing "Rapunzel bad guys."  I'm grateful for his patience and creativity because everyone in the house here knows I don't really do pretend play.  I'm grateful he's my equal partner in this crazy journey of parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!