A few weeks back we went to the Utah State Fair. It was...ok. State fairs are just like they've always been with rides and animals and strange people. The only modern innovation seems to be the number of things they've begun frying.
Anyway, now that I'm a parent, I generally measure my outing success on the "well, it was something to do" scale, so it was a success in that regard.
Ivy's favorite part was definitely the farm. She was pretty concerned about all the loud noises and people (#sheltered), but when we saw all the animals she was happy. She still talks about it, and will frequently say, "Remember we went to farm last night?" (All things in the past happened "last night" for her.)
We had a good time at the fair. I'm sure we won't be going back for a few years, but it was an entertaining night.

No comments:
Post a Comment