Photos from Jessica Lund Photography up Big Cottonwood Canyon.
Saturday, October 28, 2017
2017 Family Photos!
Being on the done side of family photos is pretty great. They turned out so so well! Enduring family photos is however...a little less great. I remember several times thinking, "I am paying a good sum of money for this experience, and I'm not liking it." Haha. I didn't have my hopes set too high since Ivy was like "STRANGER DANGER" almost the entire time, but luckily photographers are miracle workers and I will treasure these forever! You know you got a great photographer when you see some not perfect moments or weird hair/wardrobe/body issues and yet you still love the photos! Here are a selection of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
















No comments:
Post a Comment