Tuesday, April 18, 2017
10 Months
Our sweet little Ives is turning 10 months soon. She's been a pretty busy person these last few months. She crawls and stands and responds to stuff and will scrunch her nose and sniff on command. Also, some divine intervention came and she slept through the night immediately once Scott started his new job! I'm hoping this means that I will still lead a normal life although the effects of months 0-8 are not clear.
Ivy still doesn't really...like other people. You can be her aunt or the sinister person who administers her shots, and she'll pretty much treat you the same. She's very particular and not easily content. Pretty much everyone who has spent any length of time with her still says, "Oh she must be teething." ...Nope...
Speaking of crankiness, I've come to find I'm kind of sensitive to anything anyone says about my child or my parenting or any decision I've made in the past 2 years. Haha. Someone will make some sort of comment and I'm like...
Haha. Anyway! Parenthood, it makes you into a crazy person, I tell ya.
Happiest ten months to our babe. I'll have to break out the black beans to celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment