Hello people of the internet. The upholder (or maybe just the stubbornness) in me just won't let this blog die, so here we are still kicking and laboriously typing out yet another post.
The last few weeks have been full of "excitement." Scott started a new job a few weeks back. The new job appears to be amazing because it involved a fat raise, a non-bankrupt company, and a communal drawer full of Oreos in the office. All that being said, it was a stressful few weeks getting here. Not to mention, we're now looking at an interesting few months ahead with a likely home sale and purchase. I guess that's one way to get out of these early Sunday morning meetings?! It's unfortunate how quickly this moving perk came to mind... #supportivewife
Anyway, please send help. And better MLS listings. And moving boxes. And Twizzlers.
House hunting is just about the least fun web browsing in the world. I'm equal parts relieved and terrified when I can rule out a house for one reason or another.
I think, "Well, that one isn't going to work because of ____. Phew, not committing yet."
But I also think, "Well, that one isn't going to work because of ____, which means there's no perfect house! And it's impossible to stay in this budget! AND I DON'T HAVE IT IN ME TO HOME SCHOOL! AND WE HAVE SO MUCH STUFF TO PACK! AND AM I REALLY GOING TO HAVE TO PAINT A 3RD HOUSE!? AND WHY ARE ALL THE HOMES SO MUCH WORSE THAN THE ONE I OWN?!
Anyway, I'm really fun to live with right now as you might've guessed. On the plus side, now that one of us leaves the house for work, we now have 4 boxes of girl scout cookies in our possession. We'll be ok.
Saturday, March 4, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment