Saturday, October 17, 2015

Silver Lake

For the first time in Foley family history, both Scott and I took a day off work without any holidays or vacation plans.  Never have I been so happy to be so confused about what day it is.  We spent the day doing our favorite things: sleeping in, eating, still working some (it's just who we are, sigh), shopping for things we don't need, singing T-Swift, and driving up the canyon.  The main destination was Silver Lake, which you'll soon see is quite beautiful.











I was having some major camera struggles while we were there.  I shot everything in manual, and it was pretty laughable trying to move from the shade to the sun with my current skills. Scott took some surprisingly awesome solo pictures of me, but for some reason the flash chose to make my bra fully visible to the world, even though it totally isn't in real life...  Let's just say I learned some things about photography that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!