First things first. I started a food blog a week or two ago, and for the time being I'm super into it. Pretty random, I know. I'm not looking
to be a "real blogger" or become a chef or go to blog conferences or host
giveaways, but I like to cook and I want to share my findings (and have a gloriously organized place to find all my stuff) and I feel
quite strange doing so here, so two blogs it is! If recipe websites are your sort of thing, head on over HERE and see how I attempted to make
a grilled, brown banana peel look appetizing for my first post. Go big or go
home right?
So anyway, there's that. In other news, Scott is now in a new position at work. He's now managing part of the production side of the business instead of estimating, which is a totally new job pretty much. So far this means more time spent at work, but he got a fancy new office and it'll be a good opportunity for him. See you next year, honey! Kidding, but see you tomorrow at...9? Seriously? Meh.
Sorry this turned into a public message to Scott. Moving on. We just got back from a trip to Wyoming which was really great. This trip probably deserves its own post, but just in case that never happens! A photo!
In our spare time, we're forcing ourselves to hand sand a coffee table. It is a lot harder than the kitchen table we did, but we really want a coffee table upstairs so here's to hoping we can motivate ourselves to finish. Must. Keep. Sanding.
Things have been a bit too reminiscent of school lately. I'm testing to get a couple letters after my name and wow, this whole studying-in-the-evenings thing is not something I've missed. I know there are those people out there that could just go to school forever, but does that include standardized testing? If so, please blot my name out of that group forever.
Ok, last thing. We went to the Davis County Fair! Apart from seeing prize hens, there really wasn't much to do. Also, it was too hot to want to be there for more than 20 minutes, but we did get to take the Davis County Fair Bible Knowledge Quiz. 9/10, so whatever that means...

No comments:
Post a Comment