Scott and I are in line with everyone else to be healthier this year. We have not defined healthier diets because somehow committing to a diet makes me want to swim, open-mouthed in a pool of chocolate way more than just eating normally. However, we are planning to get more exercise. I'm starting up another round of p90x, and Scott will join me on nights when I fail to work out during my lunch breaks.* For you p90xters out there, I'll tell you that I plan to do the classic program minus any yoga. 90 minutes of
So that is our exercise plan and now that a handful of people have read this, there's no turning back!
In other resolution news, Scott and I had this idea to take pictures of our dinner meals each night and document them in a recipe book. Here's how that went--
Day 1: We forgot and had to take a picture of the lunch leftovers the next day.
Day 2: We forgot again and this goal suddenly morphed into making a recipe book of leftover lunches.
Day 3: We did remember at dinnertime, and I got a great photo of the least exciting meal of the week: a salad.
Day 4-5: We forgot until this very moment...
Hopefully our other goals turn out better than this one did.
*This may result in Scott doing the entire program as well. Heh heh.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete