Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Strange Happenings

 A few weird things have been happening over here lately.  Like someone has been putting random trash in our garbage.  Such as bottled water bottles.  And let me tell you, our garbage is about 5 feet from our neighbor's recycling bin, so this is pretty suspicious.  The trash culprit is also against recycling...
 
Also the bush we have in front of our electrical box out front was destroyed.  It looks like the electric people needed to do some maintenance and didn't like that we covered up their ugly electric box with a bush.  Coming from people who have a really hard time keeping plants a live as it is, this was pretty devastating.

Also I got the following text on my work cell the other day: "Thanks for all the love and support.  She is in recovery now, and the doc said it went well.  They took the right ovary (about the size of a tennis ball)."  Umm...I debated texting back and telling them they had the wrong number, but I didn't really want them to know that I know about the ovary.  Or lack thereof.  Or size thereof.  This person also wished me a happy birthday a few weeks ago.

Sometimes I like to try and come up with a way in which these happenings are all related.  But number 3 is super hard to work with and slightly gross, so then I stop.

Happy October, friends!  Here's to hoping my month gets LESS spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!