Daily life over here has been anything but normal lately. I think it's because we don't have a good show to watch. That usually keeps us pretty grounded. Or maybe it's because I've made some really bad dinners lately. That's not normal.
Oh yeah, or maybe it's because we are selling our house. That would probably be the main contributor to the mass chaos I've been experiencing lately.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
That is how I feel about selling a house.
That is also how I feel about buying a new house.
Unfortunately we plan to do both in the next couple months. It's exciting but also a big pain in the rear. So much paperwork. So many realty internet searches. So many walls that will probably need painting. So many random people who will soon be looking through my closets and dirtying my floors.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Ok, I'll stop being a drama queen now. Life is good. We're excited for new adventures. We're excited to hopefully live in a home with a garage. We're excited to never drive past Stogies again.
More than anything we're hoping the house sells. If you're reading this, we'd appreciate some prayers and good karma sent our way. Or you can just buy our house. Hahaha ha ha. ha.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment