Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Madness

Today is an exciting day.  Well, it's been an exciting several weeks.  Late March/Early April is that one time frame during the year where I go all out crazy and care about sports.  I check the scores constantly.  Scott and I talk of nothing else.  This year, I even watched the Louisville game by myself while Scott was at General Conference.  This is NOT typical for me, but during March Madness, it happens.
 
Now that the madness has ended, I'm excited to say that we've come away from bracket season with some loot from my company's March Madness competition yet again.  The obsession was not in vain!
 
 
Scott took 2nd and I took 15th.  So, we came away with $860!  Not even kidding.
 
I know it's very worldly to be so excited about earning (yes, earning) large sums of unexpected cash, but we're so pleased.  We'll probably never win so much money ever again.  Now, what to do with it?  Throw it in the bank?   Buy those blasted car ramps Scott wants?  Blow it all on Sonic molten lava cakes?

Money can't buy happiness, but today we are pretty happy.  ;)

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!