Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daybook for 1/23/2013

We're...

...laughing: at the questions people ask about taxes when writing in to customer support, at Creed Bratton, at the dance moves we do during our workouts.

...eating: liquid kale (aka green smoothies), yams (my dinner of choice when Scott's away), treats every day at work to counteract the liquid kale (guilty smile).

...listening: to Dreamgirls (I'm going through a phase), Youtube covers, Eddie Redmayne, byutv.

...dreaming: about 40 degrees Fahrenheit, about magical lands where I get any wish I want and I choose a new set of tires (that was a real dream, fyi), about sleeping in on Saturday.

...wondering: how many more meetings the scouting program will come up with, if I'm going to have to shovel tomorrow, what kind of a haircut I will get.

...wearing: new socks, a king-size blanket, and all of my other regular clothes (just so we tie up all loose ends here).

...hoping: I have more emails at work, Scott has fewer emails at work, there is a new episode of Shark Tank this week.

...working: on presents for my family (it's birthday season in the Bruening household), on lessons, on comparison testing, on bids.

...loving: our warm and cozy home, "ab ripper x" (also hating it, if you catch that reference), that time between 6 and 6:15 AM where we snuggle and try to motivate ourselves to wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!