Sunday, January 6, 2013

CTR 5

Goodbye Sunbeams!

I progressed to the world of CTR 5 today.  This class includes some of the kids I had two years ago in sunbeams, so it's really not that much of a change (except the kids can read, use the restroom unassisted, and raise their hands...)  On second thought, this is quite a change.  I am excited, and I think I will enjoy church a lot more.  I might even revoke my vow to never have children. ;)

Now that we're done with the sunbeam blog posts, I thought I'd give you a final quote from the 2012 class.

Sunbeam: "My mom has a baby girl in her tummy, and we already named it."
Me: "What will the name be?"
Sunbeam 1 points to me.
Me: "What?"
Sunbeam: "We're naming it Sister Foley!"
(This story just lost a lot of credibility.)

Now that I'm no longer their teacher, I will admit that  I miss them a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!