Sunday, December 2, 2012

Survival and the Christmas Wreath

This weekend Scott got sick...so I went into survival mode.  Literally.  I made 36 freezer tortillas, scones, zucchini bread, and rolls.  All to survive...and fill my time with something.

Anyway, it was a long, sober weekend since I didn't get all the attention I usually get.  Poor Scott was so sick he didn't even have the strength to scratch my back every night.  It really was quite horrible.

On the plus side, I finished my Christmas wreath.  It turned out pretty great.   There are shreds of burlap all over the house, but it was a fun project. :)



We also finally took our Christmas card photo and ordered the cards!  Now to write something clever for the insert about how much of the year was spent painting our darn house all the awesome things we did this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!