So now that I'm a college grad, I find myself doing a lot of manual labor. A little ironic isn't it? I have plenty of house projects to do before my grown-up job begins, and they've been going great. It is nice to sleep in until the late hour of 8 o'clock and spend the day in basketball shorts working like a mule (and going to Tucanos for lunch, but that's beside the point).
Here's photo number one of my house's summer makeover. We're finally saying goodbye to the final remnants of that peachy-creme color that covered our entire house.
Maybe this is not enough progress to have our own TLC show, but I'm excited about those doors.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment