Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Worst Nightmare

I've been having scary dreams recently.  Probably because we watched an entire season of Prison Break in about 9 days.  So, every night in the middle of the night I must wake up Scott to tell him about these scary dreams.  When I talk to Scott during these times he is always in the 3rd stage of sleepiness, where he just agrees with whatever I say without listening.  (In stage 2, he disagrees with everything I say and refuses to do anything.  In stage 1, he just rubs his eyes a lot.) 

Anyway, this morning when I tried to tell him about my dream, our conversation went like this:

"I had such a scary dream.  I was at the bridal shower and everything was going wrong.  We couldn't make the hot chocolate."

"You always have such scary dreams."

"Are you even listening?  I haven't told you the scary part yet about the giant gorilla with E.T. riding on his back."

We laughed for a while after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!