Man Alive. (That is for you, Megan Jeffries) I get scared really easily sometimes.
This gets funny at our house because Scott tries really hard not to scare me. This, however, usually results in magnified scariness. For example, I'll be cooking in the kitchen, and Scott will come to the doorway. He will think about the least scary way to approach me from behind and decide on stomping his feet a little to get my attention. I will then jump 3 feet and take the sharpest, longest intake of breath known to man.
I don't know why I am so jumpy. Just know that you should never make any sudden moves toward me or you might get a kick in the shins or at the very least a Tony Horton "hook, uppercut."
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
Dear Christie, I'm procrastinating and decided to make blog-stogging you my preferred form of procrastination today-- and you can bet I LOVED seeing Man Alive at the top of this post. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that ya'll are doing well! I love your blog! :) It's highly entertaining.