Last year I had great success completing all but maybe 3 of my 2019 goals--or at least getting close enough that I called it a success. So I figured I'd list them out again and hopefully succeed despite the newborn odds being against me this year. To be fair (to myself), I didn't set very ambitious goals. Haha.
1. Plan a staycation before baby comes.
2. Lose baby weight and get in normal shape.
3. Read The Book of Mormon
4. Never raise my voice.
5. Design and finish baby #2's nursery.
6. Try dying my eyebrows.
7. Go to the dermatologist with my wish list of skin care changes.
8. Do 30 days of no desserts.
9. Try to can something.
10. Take Ivy on 6 mom or dad dates (probably after baby).
11. Go on 12 solo (duo?) dates with Scott.
12. Take my own sort of official newborn pictures of baby girl.
13. Get up with the alarm.
14. Touch base with ministering sisters.
15. Stop sharing food with Ivy.
16. Get the family in the habit of washing hands before all meals.
17. Establish a good skin care routine.
18. Clean out closet and dresser post baby.
19. Improve my prayers.
20. Consolidate family finances and documents.
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment