Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Fall Bucket List Part II

We recently came home from Texas to find snow.  The kind that isn't melting within a day.  (Insert deep breaths and muffled sobs here.)  It's time to come up with some fun plans because winter is here and plans are the way to survive.  I need to recap the rest of our Fall though!

The rest of my Fall Bucket List did not go according to plan exactly...  Here's what we had on there.

6. Make homemade donuts.  Not a chance.  Haha.  I did, however, decide that every year our family would have a "Christmas time is here" day where we decorate, stay in our PJ's, and have donuts.  So I did buy some at least, which is still a big deal since I've bought donuts maybe twice now.

7. Go to a corn maze or pumpkin patch. I already posted photos but we did this and had a great time!

8. Paint pumpkins. I already posted this as well.  Major hit.

9. Make a thankful tree. I had plans to do this but alas, no.  Maybe next year we will actually do something Thanksgiving related.  Ok, ok.  We did color some Thanksgiving coloring book pages.  #festive

10. Host a soup night. I hosted a pot pie night instead.  I say it counts. 

Also...I feel I should say something about Halloween!  It was great.  Ivy is a big fan of trick-or-treating and I really loved making her costume.  Family costumes rule the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!