Thursday, February 8, 2018
Play Dough > Boredom
Ivy and I have had a bit of extra time together the last few weeks, and it's led me to discover that...we need more stuff. I'd love to be more of a minimalist and say that my child only needs her imagination to have fun, but that's just not the truth in our house. So...I did the unthinkable and bought...dun, dun, dun: play dough.
If you're the parent that is wondering why this is unthinkable, I guess you just don't love a clean house like I do. Even though we have an entire floor of our house with no carpet, I'm just so afraid! But alas, as I found out, play dough (messes included) is far better than boredom. The babe loved it, and she's quite adorable as well, I might add.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment