I feel like there are a lot of parents who are strongly against having a birthday party for their baby. I do not understand these people. (A) Of course, the baby will not remember this party, but by that stretch of logic, I hope you don't throw a party for your child before they turn about 17. (B) Why...would you turn down a party of any kind...? I'm happy to celebrate it being a Wednesday, so why not celebrate surviving a hard year? The real question is, why am I not having 4 parties? Anyway, of course I will live and let live, but I think my living will involve more parties.
Sunday, June 11, 2017
Ivy's First Birthday Bash
This post is brought to you by Ivy's first birthday party.
I feel like there are a lot of parents who are strongly against having a birthday party for their baby. I do not understand these people. (A) Of course, the baby will not remember this party, but by that stretch of logic, I hope you don't throw a party for your child before they turn about 17. (B) Why...would you turn down a party of any kind...? I'm happy to celebrate it being a Wednesday, so why not celebrate surviving a hard year? The real question is, why am I not having 4 parties? Anyway, of course I will live and let live, but I think my living will involve more parties.
I feel like there are a lot of parents who are strongly against having a birthday party for their baby. I do not understand these people. (A) Of course, the baby will not remember this party, but by that stretch of logic, I hope you don't throw a party for your child before they turn about 17. (B) Why...would you turn down a party of any kind...? I'm happy to celebrate it being a Wednesday, so why not celebrate surviving a hard year? The real question is, why am I not having 4 parties? Anyway, of course I will live and let live, but I think my living will involve more parties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment