Are you all tired of hearing about Baby Ives yet? I don't really love reading about most other people's baby updates either, so we'll take a break from that for now. To be fair, she kind of consumes...all of my time and the time she doesn't consume is mostly spent on tax analysis, so take your pick, people.
Speaking of time consumption, during the last few weeks I've made many potentially unwise decisions to resume a lot of things I'm sure I don't have time to do...like my food blog (new stuff coming soon). And finally putting in our kitchen counters and backsplash (supposedly next week...*skeptical face*). And trying to set a new pull-up record (maybe this is never happening, but let's celebrate the fact that I can still do them after 8 months off!?). Anyway, I am excited to get down to business with so many things that I love doing. Like photographing new pizza recipes, which...we didn't even like. Ha.
I sometimes question whether trying new recipes is even a good thing...
Speaking of kitchen fails, I made the genius decision to get into food prep so I can eat better lunches since this post-baby dream metabolism seems to be returning to normal and not allowing me to eat ice cream every day with no ill effect (shocking I know). I put an entire bag of chicken out on the grill last Sunday and surprise, the propane ran out... You know what doesn't require propane to cook? Ice cream.
Umm also exciting--Halloween. I haven't dressed up since 2010, but guess what? I have a baby now and costumes are a must. We are all dressing up and it's going to be awesome. I even bought a wig today. I also thought of a secret genius plan for next year as well so try to contain your curiosity!
September is pretty good.
Saturday, September 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Us
- Scott & Christie
- We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment