Monday, August 1, 2016

Family Room Update

Back in January we put some new touches on our downstairs family room.  I tend to only take "before" photos amidst the paint jobs, so it looks especially...classy.  Just know it didn't look quiiiite this bad before, which is why we waited 3 years to make any changes.  That and we had no decorating money.  Minor detail!

I also tend to take "after" photos before we're ever actually done with anything, so this is still a work in progress.  Someday I will find enough knick knacks to fill those shelves (sheesh).

Before...



I think I was more excited to have Habitat For Humanity come pick up our old couch and the ficus tree than I was to get our new stuff.  If you had ever tried to lift that plaid beast, you'd understand.

After!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!