Of course this happened on the night before I actually had to be somewhere. I only have a few working days during the year where I need to leave the house and this was one of them. This is just how these things have to happen.
So anyway, that was the beginning of our week last week. Luckily I still have plenty of great things to add to my great things list, like the fact that I did not need to replace said water heater, I did not need to bathe any children in ice cold water since I house a 98.6 degree hot tub, and we sort of DIY'd the installation without burning the house to the ground. I guess life is still pretty easy despite the fact that I felt like I was living in the woods, washing my hair in the sink.
The week then progressed with a trip to my alma mater, to help recruit for TaxHawk. I usually end up down there a few times per year to try to talk kids into pursuing the manna from heaven that is a TaxHawk career. For whatever reason, many of them still choose to work twice as much as I do for less money and benefits, but you know, that's why we have agency...
I also began construction on BF's (Baby Foley) nursery! This room was yet another casualty of our previous home owner's strange painting ideals as you can see by the half-painted navy blue walls:
I also began construction on BF's (Baby Foley) nursery! This room was yet another casualty of our previous home owner's strange painting ideals as you can see by the half-painted navy blue walls:
I've decided that buying chair-rail is easier than attempting to sand down that paint line, so that is the plan to make this presentable (because of course this infant will probably have strong opinions on interior design, I'm sure...). We're still a week away from finding out the gender, but I'm not a fun mom, so I don't even need to know that minor detail in order to pick my paint colors. I just need to look through 50 shades of gray.

No comments:
Post a Comment