I just blinked and we hit our 4-year anniversary. This year we spent the day in San Diego amidst family (again)! I have to post my yearly sap because I always have an anniversary post and I am a creature of habit. So, here were are, and look at those sweet baby faces:

Love (of the 4-year variety) is...
...eating a lot more salad than any man would ever choose to eat.
...leaving work early even though there are still lots of things to do.
...suggesting we go browse dishes at Home Goods on a Friday night.
...realizing your 7-year-old self would be thrilled to know you did actually find someone who will play board games with you every day.
...pulling into Baskin Robbins on the way home from the library without any discussion.
...giving the longest back scratches in the history of back scratches.
...saying, "Sounds great," right after you play some truly horrendous notes on your rusty violin.
...going downstairs late at night (every night) to check if the garage door is closed, because what if it isn't? (You leave it open one time, and you're stuck with a lifetime full of fear.)
![]() |
| Obviously this gem needed to get dug up...umm, what on earth...? |



Happy Anniversary! I forgot you guys were newlyweds when you moved in. How fun!
ReplyDeleteDid you know this year is Baskin Robbins' anniversary, so every month there's a 31st, cones are on sale for $1.31. We were bummed that May 31 was a Sunday.
Anyway, you are both so cute! I hope you have many happy years to come!
Haha oh yes we knew! We're anxiously awaiting August since I think I read some fine print that July maybe wasn't included? Those cheapskates. ;)
ReplyDelete